Created in 1938, it was dedicated to rebuilding infrastructures, monuments and private and public buildings that had been destroyed or affected by the Spanish Civil War from 1936 to 1939 in the province of Girona. The Commission was managed by Girona Provincial Council, which was empowered to use the material and personal measures that had been contributed by the municipalities. Although the documentation reaches 1950, the Commission was not dissolved until 1957, when the Ministry of Housing was founded.
Ulitilitza l'eina de recerca per trobar el document que busquesCondicions de reproducció Sol·licitud de consulta de documents Sol·licitud de reproducció de documents
We are working on the contents of this section; it will be ready soon. We apologise for any inconvenience.