This flour company was initially founded in 1898 as José Ensesa and Company, limited partnership, but in 1917 its name changed to La Montserrat, Fábrica de Harinas de José Ensesa y compañía. It was dedicated to milling and producing all kinds of flour until production ended in 1981 and the factory closed down completely in 1983. The records were donated to the Archive of Girona Provincial Council in 1986 and mainly consist of accounting records, some of which are extremely voluminous.
Ulitilitza l'eina de recerca per trobar el document que busquesCondicions de reproducció Sol·licitud de consulta de documents Sol·licitud de reproducció de documents
We are working on the contents of this section; it will be ready soon. We apologise for any inconvenience.